Rural Directions Recruitment & HR Limited’s Privacy and Disclosure Statement
At Rural Directions Recruitment & HR Limited we are committed to ensuring the privacy of your personal information and complying with the Privacy Act 2020. Please take a moment to read our privacy and disclosure statement and contact us if you have any concerns about the use of your personal information.
Collection of Personal Information
Rural Directions Recruitment & HR Limited (referred throughout as “we” or “us”) will collect and store personal information about you to enable us to provide a service you have requested. This information may include:
- Personal information that you provide voluntarily when registering and completing forms;
- Any information you provide when you meet with us for an interview;
- Information we gather as part of background checking including reference checks, ability and personality testing, and other tests or medical checks;
- When you supply us with other information (whether verbal or in writing) at any stage of your application process.
- We may also collect statistical information to provide us with a better understanding of the website users as a group, but this does not contain personally identifiable information.
- If we do not collect this personal information we may be unable to provide you with any services you’ve requested and some features of our website may not be available to you.
Use of Personal Information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Verify your identity;
- Assess your suitability for roles you have applied for;
- Represent you accurately to our clients for employment opportunities;
- Conduct reference checking;
- Facilitate any pre-employment testing or assessment that may be needed as part of the recruitment process; and
- Communicate with you regarding employment opportunities that you may be interested in.
Protecting Your Personal Information
The security of your data is extremely important to us. We will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorised activity or disclosure, or other misuse. We will only pass your information to third party organisations where we intend to represent you for employment opportunities or to facilitate any pre-employment testing or assessments as required or where you have given us written permission to pass on your information.
Internet Use & Cookies
While we take reasonable steps to maintain secure internet connections and ensure our systems have appropriate safeguards in place, if you provide us with personal information over the internet, the provision of that information is at your own risk.
By submitting your information to Rural Directions Recruitment & HR Limited online you accept our Privacy Statement terms, including authorising us to collect and use your personal information as described in this Privacy Statement and confirm that you have supplied us with true and correct information.